Thursday, February 14, 2013

First Post!

I've been in Copenhagen, Denmark for study abroad for almost a month now and I've decided to make a blog. I figure this will be a more descriptive way of giving updates about what is going on with me than just posting pictures to Facebook. Hopefully I'll be able to post better quality images here as well. I'll try to keep my posts fairly short in writing and have more pictures as they're much more interesting.




I'll start with a basic overview of what I'm doing in Copenhagen. I arrived in Copenhagen on January 19th, 2013 and am studying at Copenhagen Business School. I'm currently taking four classes all in the third quarter so that I can be home in time to start a summer internship. My courses are Management Accounting and Control Systems, Language of Negotiations, Entrepreneurship and Innovation in a Global Perspective, and Emerging Markets - Societies in Transition.

I absolutely love the city. It is nothing like anything I've seen before. Here are some pictures. I'm keeping it short.

The main building of CBS at night

Inside one of the CBS buildings. Modern Danish design is awesome.

Not sure what this is but it's on a big square.

John, Me, Brody, Kyle before the Dispatch show

Dispatch at Lille Vega in Copenhagen. Amazing show.

We got to meet the band in the lobby after the show

The Parliament building and a horse statue

Looking over Copenhagen.

The royal summer home (I think) in Kongens Have in Copenhagen

Holger Danskes Vej 89 where I live

Round Church. Artsy eh?

The classic Nyhavn pic.

We toured the Carlsberg museum. More about that later.

Went the the Danish National Museum

At the Carlsberg Museum

Went to a hockey game in Sweden. More about that later.
Lille Vega. This shows how little (lille) it is.


Went to a party/club on a boat. More later.



No comments:

Post a Comment